Verify the implantation feasibility and determine the optimal approach.
Pre-operative planning based on 3D anatomical models using routine CT data of the patient prior to the implantation can give the clinician useful additional insights. We have developed an efficient pipeline from gathering the CT data to providing the results of the pre-operative planning with our own tools and in collaboration with partners.
- Determine whether a patient is suitable for the implantation of the device or not
- Three-dimensional insights of the device-anatomy interaction
- Development of patient specific implants
- Detailed insights that support the decision of the optimal device size and location
- Tailored therapy planning on the specific anatomical characteristics